Inspiring you to build a brighter future
Everyone should have the chance to succeed in life, to develop skills and build a career. Positive People is a flexible community programme designed to help you take positive steps towards building your confidence, gaining new skills, and eventually move into work or training.
Help with everyday life:
- Personal development – help to build your confidence, health and well-being.
- Help to master digital technology – including computers, tablets, phones, software and the internet.
- Signpost you to benefits, advice and financial advice
Improve your qualifications and help you to find work:
- Help to access training – anything from basic skills to vocational and professional qualifications.
- Help to prepare for work – including clubs and work trials so you can try out jobs and gain experience.
- Job search – preparing CVs, applications and interview practice. We will also help you to approach employers.
- Access to computers, internet, printers and photocopiers.
- Advice on apprenticeships and self-employment.
Positive People (part of the Building Better Opportunities programme) is a project jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund and is funded up until September 2022.
If you would like to join the programme or have any specific questions about the project, please contact Chris Maccullie on the office phone number 01752 395131, mobile 07951 313163 or email: email@example.com.