Book an advice session
POP Ideas is a service delivered by POP and Iridescent Ideas CIC that provides advice for voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations, whatever size they may be, and whether they are new or established.
We can help with funding, planning and connecting you to others.
- Grants searches and commenting on your applications
- Business planning, project & idea development
- Introductions to other charities and to other sources of support
Following a period of reflection, review, research and discussion, the POP ideas team have developed the training offer going forward into themes. The three themes are:
Getting Started Quicker & Better
Providing emerging groups and organisations with the learning resources, skills and support to have the greatest chance of making it happen. It covers: governance; structures; volunteers; project planning; peer learning; community engagement; and community bank accounts.
Improving Your Chances of Getting Funding
Equipping groups and organisations with the skills and knowledge in all areas relating to income generation and social impact. It covers: writing grant funding bids; good financial management; evidencing impact; good board governance; and sources of income.
Making Some Noise
Enabling groups and organisations to be heard, to collaborate and to influence. It covers: collaboration; networks and partnerships; campaigning; marketing & PR; and pitching.
Connect through upcoming events
- POP Bites & POP Connections: We run this themed networking event every two months. Come along to connect with the POP team and your sector peers.
- POP Outreach. Join the POP team in neighbourhoods across Plymouth.