The VCSE Assembly will create a pool of people and organisations that can be tapped into to inform and influence strategic partnership discussions, co-design of services, policy development, co-commissioning and joint leadership and decision making. It will also provide a place where anyone can find out what is happening across partnerships through an open and transparent process.
Key principles of the Assembly will be:
- Entry point is always kept open – anyone can join the Assembly
- Those with specific interests and strengths will be encouraged to step forward
- Those that feel they need to be heard will be
- Digital systems that support the Assembly will be made open by default
- Collaboration will be encouraged
- Transparency and honesty will be a priority
- To concentrate on engagement and not representation
- To engage with existing local structures where they exist
- A place that provides peer support and development opportunities for the sector.
The Assembly aims to be a Devon wide collective that represents the best of the sector and will be a vehicle where our voice can be heard and our influence can be made at county level.
If you would like to be a part of the Assembly, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.