Please join us to collaborate, have conversations, make connections & have your say in shaping the future of the PMHC. Refreshments will be provided.
Session 1 – Speakers: –
• Hannah Gethin, from Devon Partnership Trust, will give an overview of the Personalised Care Framework – giving a much more accessible, responsive and flexible system in which support is tailored to the individual’s health, care and life needs & moving away from the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
• Cheryl Bullion from the Devon Mental Health Alliance and Wayne Kirby from Devon Mind will be doing a presentation on ‘Boundaries’, they will be thinking about what do we mean by boundaries and why boundaries are important in the work that we do with people. They will give practical examples of how you might manage maintaining boundaries and examples of issues that can arise.
Session 2 – Round table conversations with topics that could include:-
• Review feedback from our 1st meeting
• Themes for future events and who could be invited to present from different organisations.
• Opportunities for developing the Collective
• Structure/ future direction
• Roles & input
• Skill Sharing / training
• Wider & Inclusive Involvement