We are very pleased to be hosting The National Lottery Community Fund at the next Plymouth Fundraisers Network meeting!
Join us to hear about the Lottery’s new funding strategy, with a focus on the Reaching Communities programme. We’ll explore:
- The current main principles of funding
- What makes a good idea?
- The priorities for Plymouth currently and long-term
- The criteria ideas assessed against
- The process and timeline for making a funding request
- How the Strategic Renewal will change the main principles of funding
There will be plenty of time to network, share ideas, and build working relationships with other people from Plymouth charities, community groups and social enterprises.
Everyone is welcome no matter the size of your organisation.
***PLEASE NOTE*** – Tickets limited to 2 per organisation
Your £10.00 deposit will be refunded in full once your attendance has been recorded.