Please complete the form below
Attached your bank statement
Attach 2 letters/emails of support – from 2 people external and independent from your organisation.
If it’s difficult or impossible for you to complete an application form
You can contact us if you have any communication support needs. We’re happy to talk about alternative ways for you to tell us about your idea.
Enough for 60
There may be a high demand for this funding. If we reach 60 registrations those organisations over 60 will be placed on a waiting list until further funding is secured.
What is funded
- Up to £250 per claim
- Claims can be backdated to 16 March 2020
- Evidence required
- Photo of receipts
Where this is not possible, a detailed explanation must be given of what was purchased and why it was impossible to obtain a receipt; together with an invoice.
What is not funded
- Work that is not showing direct social or environmental benefit
- Work that does not have a direct benefit in Plymouth
- The promotion of religion
Expenses Covered (non-exhaustive):
- Individual support: Food, Prescriptions & medicine, Essential household items, Topping up utilities (eg. gas, electric, phone, water)
- Volunteer transport & travel
- Someone’s time