We have a membership of grassroots groups and organisations whom we nurture through our capacity building offer.
- Business & project planning 1:1 support
- Community group/organisation start-up support
- Access to resource materials
- POP ideas workshops
- Support & advice for writing funding applications
- Funding alerts
- Identifying new funding opportunities
- Plymouth Fundraisers Network
We use funding to create as much impact as possible. To do this, we experiment with how funding can be used to create collaboration-by-default.
- Apply for funding under £250
- Apply for funding under £3,000
- Apply for the Learning & Collaboration Fund (ON HOLD)
- Learn about Street-to-Scale
- Learn about what happened in Year 1
We work strategically to support grassroots organisations, charities and social enterprises.
- Having a voice on city-wide and county-wide boards and partnerships
- Neighbourhood Care Networks
- Plymouth Partners & Funders Forum
Our Partners & Funders