Tickets still available for Friday’s POP Ideas “Writing a funding application” workshop! Writing a funding application can be tricky, this workshop will help those new to it and those who want to refresh their skills. This half day workshop will help you to:
• Consider what the funder is looking for
• Answer the questions being asked
• Refine your project or activity/idea and relate this to funders’ questions
• Link evidence with need and activity
• Consider the beneficiary group
• Begin your thinking in terms of results, outputs, and outcomes
Working in a small group, our trainers with 20 years worth of experience in the sector will help you learn the skills you need to make sure your application ticks all the right boxes and stands out for the right reasons.