How do we use £30k to support our membership at this difficult time:
• What issue/s do we focus on?
• How do organisations access the funding?
• Who makes the decisions?
Click here to find out more.
- Never directly compete
- Always lead collaborative bids
- Aim to distribute at 50% beyond the ‘boundary’ of POP+ into the sector
- People’s Postcode Lottery – £60k – 100% give directly to Essence, Local Spark Torbay & Plymouth Social Enterprise Network
- Barrow Cadbury Connect Fund – £30k – 100% on POP+ capacity
- High Streets Heritage Action Zone
- PCC Grant – 100% on POP+ capacity