This face-to-face workshop with Susan Moores is a more advanced look at writing funding applications and preparing them for submission. It will cover:
- Assessing applications and looking for mistakes and strong bid writing
- Further top tips with examples
- Considering evidence and outcome based project planning and bid writing
- Reviewing budget headings
- Personal story from an experienced bid writer
You’ll leave with:
- Increased confidence and practice in assessing example applications
- Increased skills in scanning funders information about their gateway and detailed criteria
- Improved confidence in linking evidence based, strongly worded responses to the funders’ questions
- Greater knowledge about linking their project activities – indicators – outputs and outcomes, with inputs: resources and costs/budgets
- Create their own checklist of budget headings to use in applications for their project, activity or organisation
This is a face-to-face workshop at a community venue in Plymouth TBC.
Part of POP ideas’ themed “Improving Your Chances of Getting Funding” events, designed to equip groups and organisations with skills and knowledge in all areas of income generation and social impact.
This workshop is delivered by Susan Moores. Susan is a POP associate and has worked in voluntary sector, community and youth work settings since 1990. As a manager, youth worker, community worker, trainer, facilitator and organisational development consultant, in paid roles and has always chosen to volunteer in direct delivery, as a Trustee or Company Director alongside. Susan has worked in Bristol, Wiltshire, Kenya and Ghana, and in her time in Plymouth Susan made a significant contribution to the development of POP from 2013 -2019.