Following April’s ‘Introduction to Crowdfunding’ workshop, we’ll look in greater detail at the key pieces of work involved in putting together a successful campaign. We will cover:
- A quick recap on what donations and rewards based crowdfunding entails and how it works
- What makes a successful campaign?
- Building a page
- Making a crowdfunding video
- Developing your network and finding your crowd
- Creating a marketing plan
- Great examples of crowdfunding in Plymouth
- Match funding opportunities
- What further support is available
- A 30 minute Q&A
This workshop will be delivered by Bertie Herrtage, the founder of The Crowdfunding Coach a business which specialises in crowdfunding for social enterprises, community organisations, charities and small businesses. Bertie was previously the senior coach at Crowdfunder UK and is the author of the Crowdfunder Stories magazine which he published after raising £13,203 from 393 supporters.