Do you run events and want to organise them but aren’t sure how to manage that information?
Join us for an hour session on how Eventbrite can be used to organise your events more easily.
- What Eventbrite is used for and how it can benefit you
- Collecting attendee information in compliance with GDPR
- Setting up ticket types
- Tracking orders and payments
- Automating links for online events
- Confidently use Eventbrite when planning your own events
The workshop is delivered by Rowan Edwards. Rowan is a POP team member and has 5 years’ experience of administrating in-person & online POP events such as workshops, networking events, and conferences for Plymouth groups & organisations.