This workshop is an introduction to how donation and rewards based crowdfunding can be used to great effect by community businesses and organisations. It will cover:
- Examples of successful campaigns in Plymouth
- How it works and who can crowdfund
- What makes a successful campaign
- Planning your project and identifying your crowd
- Creating a page and telling your story
- Running and marketing your campaign
- Match funding opportunities
- Further support
By the end of this 1-hour workshop and 30-minute Q&A, you will have learnt:
- Whether crowdfunding is suitable for your organisation
- What running a crowdfunding campaign entails
- How the rewards structure within crowdfunding can be used by community organisations to test new revenue lines and diversify income
- How to use crowdfunding as a tool to market yourselves, raise your profile online, improve your content, learn new skills, expand your audience and tell your story.
Click here to book your place.
This workshop will be delivered by Bertie Herrtage, the founder of The Crowdfunding Coach a business which specialises in crowdfunding for social enterprises, community organisations, charities and small businesses. Bertie was previously the senior coach at Crowdfunder UK and is the author of the Crowdfunder Stories magazine which he published after raising £13,203 from 393 supporters.