POP+ is pleased to be part of the Plymouth Safeguarding Children Board. The Plymouth Safeguarding Children Board is made up of a number of organisations and agencies across the city, who collaborate to promote the safeguarding and welfare of Plymouth children and young people.
Voluntary organisations and community groups working with children, young people, and vulnerable adults have a responsibility for safeguarding the needs of their clients.
Below we have sourced links to current and relevant information on this subject:
- What Is Child Abuse?
- For advice, tips, assistance, support and guidance in writing policies & procedures for your project, click here.
- Plymouth Safeguarding Children’s Board Training & Development Programme
- NSPCC Safeguarding and Child Protection Online Training
- Children & Young People
- Adults at Risk
- Report Adult Abuse or Neglect
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
- information for children and young people about online protection https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
- Information for professionals tackling child sexual exploitation https://www.nwgnetwork.org/for-professionals/
- Barnardo’s (Plymouth) http://barnardosplymouth.org.uk
- South West Child Protection Procedures http://www.proceduresonline.com/swcpp/
- NSPCC together for Childhood Programme https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/our-services/together-for-childhood/