Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 30 hrs (4 days per week)
Salary: £25,569 (£20,455 pro rata)
Location: Currently home-based but will involve some office working and visiting members across Plymouth once current restrictions are lifted
Deadline for applications: Friday 18th June 2021
POP is an organisation supporting grassroots and voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises in Plymouth.
We are looking for a Learning Champion to continue an essential role in our organisation, observing and reporting on what and how we learn across both POP and the projects we have funded. You will be able to engage well with people, asking questions that make people think.
The role will involve:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with our members and groups that are interested in and/or receive funding through us, working with them to learn individually and collectively
- Designing systems to collate information and data, learning from our existing knowledge and exploring new areas
- Produce tangible outputs that capture current reflections, learning and insights
- Lead on investigating the role of trust and collaboration in different contexts: between funder (POP) & grantee, within grantee groups etc.
- Demonstrable previous experience of creating and sustaining effective relationships in the community within the charity or voluntary sector (social purpose)
- Confidence and personal skills to meet communities at their pace and place, in terms of communities of interest, identity and geography
- Inquiring and curious approach balanced by ability to structure and collate research/information and experience of designing systems to capture this
If you are interested in this role, please complete the pre-application form: https://www.plymouthoctopus.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/POP-pre-application-form-2021-1.docx
Or the online version: https://www.tfaforms.com/4910776
If you have any questions, please contact Claire Law, Core Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.