IT Trainer – We Are Digital
Website We Are Digital
We Are Digital are looking for self-employed trainers to deliver basic IT training on behalf of We Are Digital on a one-toone and group basis. Operational hours are Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. hourly rate will be £15.00 – £25.00 dependent upon mileage (inclusive of travel).
We Are Digital cannot guarantee the number of hours offered as this is based on referrals. This means greater flexibility to work around current commitments.
Either a basic DBS check or a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check will be required prior to commencement of any contract; a DBS costs £26.00 – We Are Digital will pay up front then reclaim the cost of the DBS check from your first invoice. The cost of a BPSS check will be covered by We Are Digital.
To be eligible you must:
• Have a full, clean UK Driving Licence
• Have your own transport
• Own a Windows 10 laptop with Microsoft Office 2016 as the operating system – must be prepared to use for teaching
• Own an Android or iOS tablet – must be prepared to use for teaching
• Be prepared to travel (can be up to 25 miles)
• Have experience in delivering pre-prepared training content against awarding body standards / company standards
• Have the ability to deliver We Are Digital workshops either as part of a programme or as individual courses to external learners
• Be set up as your own company with suitable internal processes to meet We Are Digital compliance standards and GDPR regulations
• Deliver training sessions to an acceptable and defined quality standard and clearly outlined company KPI’s
• Deliver training sessions to stipulated course outlines using company resources provided
• Monitor and record completed training modules for the purpose of management information
• Gather learner feedback and evaluation relating to completed courses using the company system / paperwork provided
• Be willing to participate in in-house observations of teaching, learning and assessment sessions
• Be proficient in, and be able to train Microsoft packages such as: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook to a competently high level
• Have the knowledge to interact with the Internet using a variety of Internet browsers
• Have a teaching or training qualification
• Have prior knowledge of government benefit systems, preferably with previous delivery experience
• Flexibility to work around existing commitments
• Assistance / support available as required
• Course bookings and administration done by We Are Digital
• Training manuals / materials / lesson plans provided by We Are Digital
• Access to The Defence Works online security awareness training courses
• We Are Digital will pay for your BPSS check if it’s a requirement of the project you’re working on
If you feel you would like to get involved, please register your interest using the following link:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.