£25,082 to £28,008 per annum (depending on experience)
25 days annual leave + 2.5 days at Christmas + bank holidays
Plymouth – Permanent
About the role:
Following 3 years of significant growth we are introducing an additional role of ICT & Facilities Support Officer. This role will be part of the ICT team who monitor, maintain and improve ICT services on behalf of Citizens Advice Plymouth. In addition, the role will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office and ensuring staff and volunteers have the right tools for the job for our hybrid working model.
The post holder will need to have experience providing generalist IT administrative expertise in a small/medium sized business and excellent organisational skills. There will be occasions when maintenance work will be required to be undertaken out of normal office hours, so a flexible approach to working hours is required.
The post will be responsible to the Director of Business Support.
- First line of issue resolution for the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support the whole organisation.
- Organising and resourcing equipment requests for hybrid including the remote set up and support of all technology.
- Responsible for the day-to-day office environment ensuring that all office equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, relevant records are up to date and all administrative processes work effectively.
- Continuously looking to develop and enhance ICT systems and processes.
£25,082 to £28,008 (depending on experience)
Full-time (37 hours per week)
Deadline for applications:
Wednesday 28th September 2022 at 9am
We reserve the right to withdraw an advertised post at any time.
Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth.
Please complete our application form to apply for this job:
1. Application packs can be downloaded from our website:
2. Completed applications should be returned by the closing date/time.
3. Please let us know if you need us to adapt our application process so that there are no barriers for you to apply.
About Citizens Advice Plymouth:
Citizens Advice Plymouth are part of the Citizens Advice national network of over 200 organisations offering free confidential advice and information across England and Wales. We are now one of the largest local offices in the network with approximately 180 staff.
Working at Citizens Advice:
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates from all backgrounds.
Please let us know if you need us to adapt our application process so there are no barriers for you to apply. If you are offered an interview, we will send you the interview questions the day before. We will also meet any reasonable adjustment requests.
We particularly welcome applications from candidates who are disabled, or people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, as these people are currently underrepresented at Citizens Advice Plymouth. We also actively welcome applications from LGBTQ+ candidates. As part of our commitment to employ a more diverse workforce, we guarantee to interview all candidates who have these protected characteristics if they also meet the minimum essential criteria set out in the person specification.
To apply for this job please visit citizensadviceplymouth.org.uk.