POP is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work part-time on a freelance basis (approx. 3.5 hours per week / 15 hours per month) (average no. of transactions per month: 34)
Hourly rate: £21.84
Deadline: Friday 18 June
You will support the day-to-day financial operations of POP, covering a range of bookkeeping and accounts processing tasks including:
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Maintaining income & expenditure records using Excel
- Checking invoices & making regular and ad hoc payments
- Raising invoices
- Checking & paying expenses
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll admin (provide monthly details to outsourced company)
- Prepare budgets/management accounts as requested
- Annual accounts preparation and liaison with Accountant
- Attend team meetings/sub committees
- Assisting with financial management projects
You’ll have solid bookkeeping or finance admin experience, ideally within a charity or third sector environment. You’ll be highly numerate with excellent attention to detail and intermediate knowledge of Excel, ideally including Power BI.
This is a great opportunity to work with a friendly team in an organisation that helps many other organisations, charities, and social enterprises in Plymouth.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Claire Law, Core Lead at email@example.com for more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.