Devon STP has been successful in receiving £40,500 from NHS England as part of the Integrated Volunteering Approaches Programme. The fund is year one of a 3 year national programme that is intended to add value and complement STP/ICS planning that is already underway, by providing practical support and funding to help areas understand and benefit from the value, impact and opportunities that volunteering approaches and working with the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector (VCSE) can bring to help delivery of local ambitions.
The fund in Devon is to be used as follows:
1. The fund is specifically focussed on how the VCSE and volunteers can make a positive contribution to the Devon STP priorities of an ageing population and loneliness.
2. The fund is available for VCSE organisations working in Devon
3. The fund will assist established projects/services to scale up. This fund cannot be used to fund new ideas
4. £10,000 will be allocated to each of the 4 localities. It is expected that one project/service per locality will be successful in receiving funding, but it is possible that more than one project could receive funding within the £10,000 per locality limit.
5. The money has to be spent or programmed to be spent by 31/3/20 although delivery of the project can extend beyond that date.
6. A short report from successful projects will be required to outline what the funding has achieved.
If you would like apply for this funding, please provide the following (on a maximum of two pages):
1) Name of the organisation
3) Name of the project and where it will be delivered
4) What does the project currently deliver across the key themes of volunteering, an ageing population and loneliness?
5) How much are you bidding for? (up to a maximum of £10,000)
6) What will you spend the money on?
7) What difference will it make?
Could applications for funding please be with Darin Halifax by 5pm on 23/12/19 at Darin.Halifax@plymouth.gov.uk. If you would like further information, please get in touch at 07732388954.