POP Collectives is focussed on building collaboration and relationships by doing something together fuelled by £5,000. This combination of doing and working together is important. What it means is that we primarily focus on the collaboration, and secondary is the work you do – because we know everyone will always do amazing things. Our focus is to put more amazing things together to see if it multiplies your impact.
We only ask you agree to and meet the following requirements:
- You have three or more organisations in your Collective. A minimum of three must work in Plymouth and are POP members.
- Happy that we work with you as a Collective – i.e. we will always speak to all members of your Collective.
- Open submissions – your project is placed on our website and sent out to our members with the aim to reduce competition and duplication.
- Peer advice – you receive advice from peers to support your project and increase relationships.
- You engage with our Learning Champion who will work with you to understand how you are collaborating and doing your amazing work.
- Accountable – you engage with Social Change Nest as our partners to use Open Collective for financial transparency and wider accountability.
More in this section
Collaborators ● Livewell South West ● Heads Count (Colebrook South West) ● Hope in the Heart CIC ● Devon Mind ● Marbles Lost and Found