£250 a POP
Are you a member group or organisation with an unexpected expense? Or are you a potential POP Collective wanting to run a small test, or get together?
You can ask POP to cover up to £250 of your expenses, once every 6 months. All you need to do is submit two letters of support and a simple expense claim.
- Please complete the registration form in the “Register” tab below before submitting your claim.
- Attach a bank statement in your group’s name, if you do not have an account in your group’s name please let us know.
- Attach 2 letters/emails of support – from 2 people external and independent from your organisation.
If it’s difficult or impossible for you to complete an application form
You can contact us if you have any communication support needs. We’re happy to talk about alternative ways for you to tell us about your idea.
- Photo of receipts.
- Where this is not possible a detailed explanation must be given of what was purchased, and why it was not possible to obtain a receipt, together with an invoice.
You can apply to 250 a POP once every 26 weeks from the “paid” date of your last Open Collective claim. There is no need to complete any registration steps again. If you would like to check your eligibility to claim again, please get in touch.
Our current pot of funding can be viewed through Open Collective.
Looking for inspiration?
All previous claims can be viewed on our Open Collective page. We have approved a large range of costs, but contact us if you’re unsure if your expense is eligible.
- “A really easy, straightforward experience that was submitted and paid out within 48 hours! A particular help to non profits like myself.” – Suited to Help
- “New4You were extremely excited to get new netting with the £250 a POP money awarded to them. The nets enable the youth group to play football in the sports area and stop footballs damaging a coffee bar area. Further netting is in place to divide the sports hall, so there can be two distinct spaces. The area has become more versatile and user friendly. Thank you, POP” – New4You Youth Club