Date(s) - 31/01/2020
7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Dress to impress and ready for one of the prestigious nights in the business world for Plymouth that will mark the beginning of the year with a Bang.
The BAME Business Awards provide a great opportunity to reach out and raise your profile across the skills and business sector. A number of sponsorship opportunities are available to help you tap in to the audience for this year’s awards.
There will be five categories for the 2020 Award to recognize and celebrate the crucial role of champions and models of our next generation of investors in the BAME Community.
The 5 categories are:
- The Resilience Award: inspired by Nelson Mandela, given to an individual or group characterized by Strength and resilience; missions beyond himself/themselves·
- The Champion Award inspired by Sir Mo Farah: given to individual /Group Using their talent to inspire others achieve greatness.
- The loyalty Award inspired by Rosa Parks: Given to Female champion standing firm in her business belief.
- The Identity Award inspired by Sam Kallon: Champion in culture and identity preservation.
- The trailblazer Award inspired by Malala Yousafzai given to YOUTH from grass root growth, an upcoming and inspirationnal young business person.