Date(s) - 15/01/2020
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
12:00-13:00 (Foyer): 1:1 funding surgeries with POP+ Capacity Building Manager Imogen Potter. 10-minute slots are offered on a first come, first served basis. Please book your place prior to the event by emailing us at email@example.com.
13:00-13:15 (Main hall): Welcome and Introduction with CEO Matt Bell. There will be an opportunity for you to contribute and feedback at the end of the day via Slido – Rowan (POP+ Comms & Digital Support) will be on hand to assist with setting up Slido on your mobile devices.
13:15-14:30 (Main hall): The Climate Emergency.
- In March last year Plymouth City Council declared a Climate Emergency, pledging that the city will be carbon neutral by 2030. Paul Elliot (low carbon city officer from Plymouth City Council) will explain the council’s climate change declaration.
- We’ll hear from Jess Holliland (Plymouth Social Enterprise Network) and James Ellwood (Fotonow CIC), whose organisations both made a declaration of a Climate Emergency last year.
- We’ll be facilitating conversations around areas of potential behaviour change; presenting opportunities rather than challenges and offering some simple carbon-reduction steps to consider.
14:30-16:00 (Foyer): Ideas Into Action: A consultation and learning workshop that will shape future support for people wanting to turn community Ideas Into Action. Come and join us to reflect, learn and shape this new exciting way Please book your place prior to the event by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14:30-16:00 (Main hall): Learning through Collaboration with POP+ Learning Champions Kim and Charlotte.
- Time to consider opportunities (and barriers) to connecting with others – explore and share possibilities.
- Reflect on learning which can happen when we connect and collaborate with others.
- Consider networks we are part of and those we may wish to explore.
16:00-16:45 (Main hall): Esmeé Fairbairn in 2020.
- Esmée Fairbairn: the journey so far.
- Update – what have we learnt and what’s next?
16:45-17:00 (Main hall): Closing Remarks & Feedback.