Date(s) - 12/09/2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review of notes/minutes from last meeting here
3. Presentation about the new Manadon Sports & Community Hub
4. Plymouth City Council sport development unit update
5. Plymouth Physical Activity network update
6. Networking, latest news, funding opportunities
This network offers an opportunity to share thoughts and ideas for collaborative working that could support the City and its sport development. It offer a route for voluntary/community organisations & grassroots sports clubs to be represented at the Plymouth Sports Board, as well as keeping them informed about relevant news for this sector and related activities.
The network is for individuals, community groups, associations and other voluntary organisations, as well as services and agencies that are based in and deliver sports and related activities in Plymouth and the surrounding areas.