Inspiring you to build a brighter futureEveryone should have the chance to succeed in life, to develop skills and build a career. Positive People is a flexible community programme designed to help you take positive steps towards building your confidence, gaining new skills, and eventually move into work or training.
Help with everyday life:
- Personal development – help to build your confidence, health and well-being.
- Help to master digital technology – including computers, tablets, phones, software and the internet.
- Signpost you to benefits, advice and financial advice
Improve your qualifications and help you to find work:
- Help to access training – anything from basic skills to vocational and professional qualifications.
- Help to prepare for work – including clubs and work trials so you can try out jobs and gain experience.
- Job search – preparing CVs, applications and interview practice. We will also help you to approach employers.
- Access to computers, internet, printers and photocopiers.
- Advice on apprenticeships and self-employment.