POP+ is publishing key data:
- Financial data. Below you will see our income and expenditure, the spending breakdown for the Esmée Fairbairn funds and the funding applications we’ve made over the last year.
- Funding information. Click here to see all the funding applications we have made.
- Activity and impact information. Click here to find out what we achieve with and for you.
- The needs of people in Plymouth are more effectively addressed
- The quality and capacity of the local voluntary sector is improved
- More effective and equal partnership working between voluntary, public and private sectors to achieve change in the city
Last year POP+ spent time taking these outcomes and a lot of parallel work and conversations to develop our purpose statement.
We try to spend over 50% in direct funding support into the voluntary sector. Below is how we are doing against that aspiration.
|Actual to date||Predicted to March 2023|
|POP+ Capacity||50%||POP+ Capacity||45%|
So far we have spent:
A full breakdown can be found here.
We expect to have to spend about £130,000 per year on POP+ core capacity. This capacity covers:
- POP ideas
- Network support
- Event support and organisation
- Strategic connection and system leadership
- Learning support for grant funded work