First Steps 

The first thing to do is to let one of us know what your concern is. You can do this by phone on 01752 395131, by email to or in person to any of our staff. She or he will try to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and will contact you with the outcome. 

If Unresolved 

If you are still not satisfied or wish to make a formal complaint, this should be done in writing to or to Plymouth VCSE, Devonport Guildhall, Ker St, Plymouth, PL1 4EL. We will respond in writing, and as soon as is practicably possible, within 21 days of receiving the complaint. 

Your Right to Appeal 

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can appeal in writing to the Chair of Plymouth VCSE and your complaint will be heard by a panel of two Trustees of the CIO who have not been involved in the complaint, and one informed but independent person. The panel will be held within one month of the receipt of your appeal. 

The decision of the Appeals Panel will be final.

Share this page